- Heating, ventilation, air
Stepper motors are often the designated solution for positioning applications. The angular warp is determined by the powered coil and the steering knows by counting where the motor is positioned. The frequency with which a subsequent coil is powered determines the speed. The electric current determines the power but does not influence the speed and position.
Stepper motors furthermore deliver very high quality coupling at low speeds. When correctly applied, they are the only motors where the speed can be adjusted from 0 rpm.
General specifications stepper motors
- flange sizes: 20 mm to 85 mm
- step angles: 1.8° - 0.9° - 0.72° - 0.36° (full step)
- coupling up to 12 Nm
- amplifiers for 12 - 160 V DC and 230 V AC
- micro stepping resolution to 125,000 steps per revolution
- options: gear boxes, encoder, controller
- standard products, quick supply
Rotero can assist with the following types of stepper motors:
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
Call: (+32) (0)15 - 451 840
Call: (+31) (0)348 - 495 172
- 28-05-2019Dependable electromagnetic actuators for demanding marine applications
- 23-04-2019Miniature shotbolt smallest ever from Magnet Schultz
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 06-12-2018Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
- 25-04-2018Sercos module for MAC and ServoStep motors from JVL
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches