- Heating, ventilation, air
- Linear stepper motors
Linear stepper motors
By using the rotor of a stepper motor as a nut we can, with a minimum of parts, effect linear movement with a long lifespan and adjustable towards position and speed.
Typical applications: valve adjustments in automation and ventilation systems, medical appliances, graphical machines, lens adjustment, adjustment of roll cylinders.
Linear stepper motors are available in various types.
These linear stepper motors are very compact and can be adjusted in a flexible way to any application.
- flange size: 20 - 28 - 35 - 43 - 57 - 87 mm
- power: < 2200 N
- resolution: 0.0015 to 0.127 mm/step
- length of stroke:
- captive version: to 63.5 mm
- non-captive version: to 500 mm
- speed: up to 150 mm/s (with reduced power)
- voltage: 5 V, 12 V, 24 V and 80 V
- options: anti-play nut, teflon coating, clean-room version, encoder, end of range sensor, connector, ready-made cabling, customisation
With ball screw spindle
- 2 phase and 5 phase versions
- flange sizes 20 to 60 mm.
- length of stroke from 25 mm to 100 mm
- power 300 N
- accuracy of repetition: approximately 0.005 mm
- 24-02-2021Fandis: supply difficulties and price increases
- 03-02-2021Concens intelligent actuators for lifting applications
- 01-12-2020Available now: new DIS dynamic inclinometer
- 04-11-2020Spinea’s DriveSpin actuator range extended with DSF “flat” series
- 28-10-2020New to the Rotero range: Dings linear stepper motors
- 16-10-2020World’s smallest servo drive: the Everest XCR by Ingenia
- 07-10-2020Dimetix laser sensors ensure positioning accuracy of stacker cranes
- 24-08-2020Two enhancements to Oriental Motors BLH series brushless DC motors
- 14-07-2020Unimotion extends PNCE electric cylinder range
- 12-06-20203D configurator on new Servomech website
- 02-06-2020ESEF 2020 postponed again
- 06-05-2020Italian suppliers are starting up their businesses again
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches