- Heating, ventilation, air
- Linear stepper motors
Linear stepper motors
By using the rotor of a stepper motor as a nut we can, with a minimum of parts, effect linear movement with a long lifespan and adjustable towards position and speed.
Typical applications: valve adjustments in automation and ventilation systems, medical appliances, graphical machines, lens adjustment, adjustment of roll cylinders.
Linear stepper motors are available in various types.
These linear stepper motors are very compact and can be adjusted in a flexible way to any application.
- flange size: 20 - 28 - 35 - 43 - 57 - 87 mm
- power: < 2200 N
- resolution: 0.0015 to 0.127 mm/step
- length of stroke:
- captive version: to 63.5 mm
- non-captive version: to 500 mm
- speed: up to 150 mm/s (with reduced power)
- voltage: 5 V, 12 V, 24 V and 80 V
- options: anti-play nut, teflon coating, clean-room version, encoder, end of range sensor, connector, ready-made cabling, customisation
With ball screw spindle
- 2 phase and 5 phase versions
- flange sizes 20 to 60 mm.
- length of stroke from 25 mm to 100 mm
- power 300 N
- accuracy of repetition: approximately 0.005 mm
- 06-12-2019Kissling ES series 'E-STOP' emergency stop switches
- 28-05-2019Dependable electromagnetic actuators for demanding marine applications
- 23-04-2019Miniature shotbolt smallest ever from Magnet Schultz
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 06-12-2018Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches