- Heating, ventilation, air
The DIS Sensors tilt sensors respond to a certain angle to the horizon. Just as with inclinometers gravity serves as reference and the switch can be mounted anywhere. The sensors from DIS Sensors are based on MEMS technology and smart algorithms in micro-controllers. In that way single or double axis switches can be realised with every desired switch angle.
- single or double NPN/PNP output
- 1-axis up to ±179° and 2-axis from ±1° to ±80°
- 5 V DC or 10 to 30 V DC
- standard synthetic housing (also available in aluminium and RVS)
- internal buzzer (optional)
Tilt switches are used for various applications, such as: signalling of the position of valves and the maximum tilt protection (for example of platforms).
We also supply various accessories for your sensor, to allow the tilt switch to operate to an optimum. For more information on these accessories, please visit the website of DIS Sensors.
On the DIS Sensors website you will find a product selector. With this tool you can easily find the correct tilt sensor for your specific circumstances. Should you not be able to find a suitable sensor please contact us. Together with you we can try and find a sensor and/or have one developed that satisfies your particular requirements and demands.
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
Call: (+32) (0)15 - 451 840
Call: (+31) (0)348 - 495 174
- 11-12-2019Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 06-12-2019Kissling ES series 'E-STOP' emergency stop switches
- 28-05-2019Dependable electromagnetic actuators for demanding marine applications
- 23-04-2019Miniature shotbolt smallest ever from Magnet Schultz
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches