- Heating, ventilation, air
- Privacy Statement
At Rotero we are well aware that you put your trust in us. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy.
When you apply for our chat we will ask you to provide us with personal information. This information is used to carry out the service. The information is saved to Rotero’s own secure servers or to those of a third party.
Rotero Holland and Rotero Belgium (Rotero) are responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Rotero Holland bv
3347 GK Woerden
+31 (0)348 – 495150
Rotero Belgium bvba
015 - 451 840
Miss E. van Vliet is our GDPR coordinator. She can be reached via email@example.com.
Personal data we process
Rotero processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process (personal data you actively provide on the website, in correspondence and/or by telephone):
- First and last name
- (business) Address
- (business) Phone number
- (business) E-mail adres
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, We cannot verify that a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that without this permission we have collected personal data about a minor, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will remove this information..
For what purpose and based on what basis we process personal data
Rotero processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our Newsletter
- You to be able to call or email if necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Rotero analyzes your behaviour on the website to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Rotero also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Rotero bv does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data for us, we sign a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Rotero bv remains responsible for these processing operations.
How long we keep your personal data
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary with a maximum of 10 years.
Cookies, or similar techniques, which we use
Rotero uses technical, functional and analytical cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on the first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They make sure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preference settings. We can also optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously saved through your browser's settings.
View, modify, or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through your account's personal settings. In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Rotero and you have the right to transfer data. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have from you in a computer file to you or another organization you mentioned.
If you wish to use your right to object and/or the right to data transfer or have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, please send a copy of your identity document to the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and civic Service (BSN) black. This to protect your privacy. Rotero will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Rotero also wishes to point out that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national Supervisor, the authority personal data. This can be through the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
- 11-12-2019Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 06-12-2019Kissling ES series 'E-STOP' emergency stop switches
- 28-05-2019Dependable electromagnetic actuators for demanding marine applications
- 23-04-2019Miniature shotbolt smallest ever from Magnet Schultz
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches