- Heating, ventilation, air
Within the total range of compact ventilators Fandis has the widest imaginable programme. Consider for example the small 230 V/AC ventilator with measurements of 60x60x30 mm. Furthermore, Fandis offers extensive possibilities for these ventilators without housing and without assembly arms, in all kinds of models, and this Italian supplier also all kind of accessories.
- in AC and brushless DC versions
- also possible in energy saving EC model
- measurements: 20x20x6.5 mm to 280x280x80 mm
- flow to 1,535 m³/h and pressure to 275 Pa
- ball bearings, sliding bearings and hydro bearings
- very many options such as: PWM speed control, IP55, metal fans, locked rotor alarm etc.
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
Harry de Wit
(+32) (0)15 - 451 840
Harry de Wit | Theo van Lissum
(+31) (0)348 - 495 172
- 01-12-2020Available now: new DIS dynamic inclinometer
- 04-11-2020Spinea’s DriveSpin actuator range extended with DSF “flat” series
- 28-10-2020New to the Rotero range: Dings linear stepper motors
- 16-10-2020World’s smallest servo drive: the Everest XCR by Ingenia
- 07-10-2020Dimetix laser sensors ensure positioning accuracy of stacker cranes
- 24-08-2020Two enhancements to Oriental Motors BLH series brushless DC motors
- 14-07-2020Unimotion extends PNCE electric cylinder range
- 12-06-20203D configurator on new Servomech website
- 02-06-2020ESEF 2020 postponed again
- 06-05-2020Italian suppliers are starting up their businesses again
- 28-04-2020Precise control of conveyor systems
- 07-04-2020JVL's most compact 1200 W servo motor: the MAC1200
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches