- Cooling, heating
Lifting columns can be used for a large range of products in the field of medical, ergonomical and industrial markets.
We offer the following products:
SA – square tubes
1.000 – 4.000 N
Robust S-type with close tolerances, low noise level and available in both a pull and print version. Optional: potentiometer or encoder.
DA – square tube
1.000 – 6.000 N
Extremely stable lifting colom for, among others, medical applications where a short retracted hight compared to stroke length is requested. Reliable and maintenance-free.
BA - square tube
1.500 N, PULL
Only available as pull version but just as robust, stable, reliable and maintenance-free as its colleagues. Optionally equipped with a potentiometer or encoder so that different lifting columns can be moved parallel.
SB – rectangular tube
1.200 – 5.000 N
Safety factor > 4. Optionally equipped with an encoder and standard available with proximity switch. Short extension length.
DB – rectangulare tube
2.000 – 3.000 N
Safety factor > 4. Stiff construction, short extension length and available in both a pull and a push version. Optionally available with encoder or potentiometer.
SF – acicular tube
1.200 – 2.200 N
Available as a push version and executed with a lock nut or encoder if desired. The safety factor is > 2.5. These elements also form a stable, reliable and maintenance-free lifting column.
DF – acicular tube
800 – 1.000 N
Aluminum oval tube with proximity switch and optionally an encoder. Available in push version and a safety factor of > 2.5.
SX – rectangular tube
2.000 – 10.000 N
Equipped with a lock nut and proximity switch. Safety factor > 4. Available in pull and push version.
DX – rectangular tube
2.000 – 5.000 N
Telescopic tube with safety factor > 4. Equipped with proximity switch and locknut. Only available in a pull version.
For medical equipment, machine tools, packaging machines, special machines, assembly machines, handling applications, theaters.
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
Call: (+32) (0)15 - 451 840
Call: (+31) (0)348 - 495 150
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 06-12-2018Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
- 25-04-2018Sercos module for MAC and ServoStep motors from JVL
- 05-03-2018ES kill switch series for security applications
- 20-02-2018QR40EMN shaftless rotary encoder
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Cooling, heating & ventilating
Relays & switches