- Heating, ventilation, air
These accelerometers from DIS sensors measure acceleration on 1, 2 or 3 axes. These acceleration sensors are based on robust MEM technology, in which capacity differences are converted to analogue voltage within a micro-mechanical sensor chip. This analogue voltage is proportional to the acceleration to which the sensor is exposed.
Roughly, the DIS Sensors accelerometers can be supplied with the following specifications:
- parameters from ±0,26 g to ±16 g (1 g = 9,81 m/s²)
- frequency limits from 0 to 20 Hz to 0 to 1,000 Hz
- 5 V DC or 10 to 30 V DC
- 0.5 to 4.5 V or 4 to 20 mA
- accurate to a maximum of 0.003 g (depending on the model and the range)
- synthetic, aluminium or RVS housing
Accelerometers are used for various applications, such as: active vibration silencers, vibration measurements, transport monitoring, monitoring of maximum vibration in wind turbines.
We also supply various accessories for your sensor, to allow the acceleraton sensors to operate to an optimum. For more information on these accessories, please visit the website of DIS Sensors.
On the DIS Sensors website you will find a product selector. With this tool you can easily find the correct inclinometer for your specific circumstances. Should you not be able to find a suitable sensor please contact us. Together with you we can try and find a sensor and/or have one developed that satisfies your particular requirements and demands.
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
(+32) (0)15 - 451 840
(+31) (0)348 - 495 172
- 09-08-2022PROFINET stepper motors from Ever Elettronica
- 15-02-2022Personnel changes Rotero Holland
- 25-01-2022MCE electric cylinders with motor and servo drive
- 16-12-2021Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 27-05-2021Rotero achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification
- 31-03-2021New from Magnet-Schultz: valves for hydrogen storage and fuel cell systems
- 24-02-2021Fandis: supply difficulties and price increases
- 03-02-2021Concens intelligent actuators for lifting applications
- 01-12-2020Available now: new DIS dynamic inclinometer
- 04-11-2020Spinea’s DriveSpin actuator range extended with DSF “flat” series
- 28-10-2020New to the Rotero range: Dings linear stepper motors
- 16-10-2020World’s smallest servo drive: the Everest XCR by Ingenia
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches