- Cooling, heating
These accelerometers from DIS sensors measure acceleration on 1, 2 or 3 axes. These acceleration sensors are based on robust MEM technology, in which capacity differences are converted to analogue voltage within a micro-mechanical sensor chip. This analogue voltage is proportional to the acceleration to which the sensor is exposed.
Roughly, the DIS Sensors accelerometers can be supplied with the following specifications:
- parameters from ±0,26 g to ±16 g (1 g = 9,81 m/s²)
- frequency limits from 0 to 20 Hz to 0 to 1,000 Hz
- 5 V DC or 10 to 30 V DC
- 0.5 to 4.5 V or 4 to 20 mA
- accurate to a maximum of 0.003 g (depending on the model and the range)
- synthetic, aluminium or RVS housing
Accelerometers are used for various applications, such as: active vibration silencers, vibration measurements, transport monitoring, monitoring of maximum vibration in wind turbines.
We also supply various accessories for your sensor, to allow the acceleraton sensors to operate to an optimum. For more information on these accessories, please visit the website of DIS Sensors.
On the DIS Sensors website you will find a product selector. With this tool you can easily find the correct inclinometer for your specific circumstances. Should you not be able to find a suitable sensor please contact us. Together with you we can try and find a sensor and/or have one developed that satisfies your particular requirements and demands.
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
Call: (+32) (0)15 - 451 840
Call: (+31) (0)348 - 495 150
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 06-12-2018Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
- 25-04-2018Sercos module for MAC and ServoStep motors from JVL
- 05-03-2018ES kill switch series for security applications
- 20-02-2018QR40EMN shaftless rotary encoder
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Cooling, heating & ventilating
Relays & switches