- Cooling, heating
- Company profile
Rotero, with offices in Belgium (Mechelen) and the Netherlands (Woerden), supports R&D departments in the fields of motion control, solenoids, sensors and fans, by translating their innovative ideas into creative solutions. We do this by providing intrinsic expertise and practical assistance. The organizations we support are designers and producers of machinery and equipment for local and international markets. Our strength lies in our team of technical specialists and our range of proven, customized products. We are driven to support the advancement of technological progress in the world.
The complexity of production technology today is rapidly increasing, while at the same time the safety demands for plant, personnel and product are also becoming more stringent. Good reasons to choose a specialized partner like Rotero as your trusted supplier:
- a brand-independent supplier
- working solely with manufacturers with a proven reputation, regionally or globally
- unequalled knowledge and experience when it comes to drive and control technology
- familiar with applicable regulations and standards related to safety, environment, food industry requirements, and more
- offering an extensive range with delivery direct from stock
- supported by the manufacturer when a customized solution is called for
Advice in three languages
As a specialized supplier who can speak to its customers in Dutch, French and English, Rotero adds even more value by sharing its expertise on aspects such as application, use and maintenance of the products it supplies. We also support and advise customers with product selection, and if necessary, customization.
This assures our customers - mainly machine builders and manufacturers in Belgium and the Netherlands – of having the right solution for the best price. The knowledge, experience and service they can count on from Rotero enables them to focus on their core business: the design and construction of safe, energy-efficient and maintenance-friendly plant and equipment to meet the needs of their own customers.
Rotero is a part of Rotero Holding, a group of 5 independent but fully complementary subsidiaries: Rotero Holland, Rotero Belgium, DIS Sensors (Holland & Germany) and Q-Tec (Holland).
- Rotero Holland bv and Rotero Belgium bvba specialize in motion control solutions, and also distribute the products of DIS Sensors in their national markets.
- DIS Sensors is dedicated to the development, production and sale of sensors, control systems and electronics.
- Q-Tec is specialized in the development and production of mechatronic solutions for the health care sector.
Although each business unit has its own market and customer base, they readily support one another with their expertise when necessary. Across Rotero Holding, a total of 50 highly enthusiastic and qualified persons work with just one goal in mind: the best solution for the customer.
Speed up your development process
Constructors are known in general for their ability to solve problems and make decisions on the basis of previous experience and/or daily routine. Progressing based on habit can hold back renewal within an organisation. By sitting down with the product specialists at Rotero early in the development process, this process will proceed more speedily and efficiently. Our technical specialists review every issue within a broad perspective and dare to step out of their usual familiar boundaries. This can have many benefits for you!
You’ll find a selection of our ranges on our website, but since most items that we supply are produced to order, it is possible to match supply to your exact needs.
There is an experienced specialist available for every product group, who will be glad to advise you in determining the right component. Do you have a question about one of our products or do you need advice on the selection of the suitable product for your application? Contact our product specialists direct.
BE: Bruno Crapé - (+32)(0)15 - 451 840
NL: Gerrit Minnée - (+31)(0)348 - 495 157
Linear drives & electromagnets
BE: Bruno Crapé - (+32)(0)15 - 451 840
NL: Erwin van Duren - (+31)(0)348 - 495 154
Heating, ventilation & air conditioning
Harry de Wit - (+32)(0)15 - 451 840 (BE) / (+31)(0)348 - 495 161 (NL)
Apart from spare parts, we can also offer complete solutions, including the design and production of mechanical equipment and controls. For examples go to Rotero Holding.
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 06-12-2018Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
- 25-04-2018Sercos module for MAC and ServoStep motors from JVL
- 05-03-2018ES kill switch series for security applications
- 20-02-2018QR40EMN shaftless rotary encoder
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Cooling, heating & ventilating
Relays & switches