- Heating, ventilation, air
The choice for a DC motor depends on the application required.
Technologically there are two large groups:
- DC motors with carbon brushes - especially interesting due to their large starter torque, low price and simple control.
- brushless DC motors - are primarily used for applications that require a large control range and/or long lifespan
We will be happy to explore the most interesting alternative for your particular application.
For more information on any of the products on this website, or for a price quotation, please contact our product specialist using the contact form.
Call us during office hours:
(+32) (0)15 - 451 840
(+31) (0)348 - 495 172
- 02-06-2020ESEF 2020 postponed again
- 06-05-2020Italian suppliers are starting up their businesses again
- 28-04-2020Precise control of conveyor systems
- 07-04-2020JVL's most compact 1200 W servo motor: the MAC1200
- 24-03-2020Update COVID-19 Italian suppliers
- 17-03-2020Corona measures at Rotero
- 10-03-2020Rotero appointed official and exclusive Benelux distributor for Movetec
- 03-03-2020Possibly longer delivery times due to coronavirus
- 11-12-2019Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 06-12-2019Kissling ES series 'E-STOP' emergency stop switches
- 28-05-2019Dependable electromagnetic actuators for demanding marine applications
- 23-04-2019Miniature shotbolt smallest ever from Magnet Schultz
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches