- Heating, ventilation, air
We supply various accessories for switch panels. On this page you will find a clear overview on where these accessories are located within a switch panel.
Fan with adjustable brackets for a better air distribution inside enclosures.
- can be supplied with normally open, normally closed and switch contact
- suitable for assembly on 3 types of DIN-rail
- accuracy to 3 kelvin
- to 10 A
- suitable for 12-60 V/DC and 110-250 V/AC
Brochure Fandis thermostats
- suitable to control cabinet heating and a cabinet ventilator simultaneously
- can be supplied in 3 models: NO-NC, NO-NO and NC-NC
- suitable for assembly on DIN rails of 35 mm. x 7.5 mm, conforming to EN 50 022
- accuracy to 3 kelvin
- anti-condensation heating for electrical cabinets
- to 400 watt
- with terminal or cord connection
- 250 & 400 watt model fitted with integrated ventilator
Thermoelectric cooling units
These thermoelectric cooling units operate by means of a Peltier element, transferring heat from one side to the other. A Peltier element therefore always has a warm and a cold side. The units are static, maintenance free and contain no coolant.
Brochure Fandis cooling units
Wide range of cabinet lighting with traditional fluorescent tubes and led lights.Led-lamp
Energy efficient lamp with 40 in-built led lights. Due to its slim design this lamp is ideal for applications in restricted spaces.
The 5 watt lamp, with a voltage of 115/230 V AC or with multi-voltage, is supplied as standard with a screw fitting, but be fitted optionally with magnets and therefore easily used as a hand held light.
Brochure Fandis cabinet lighting
- IP20 (in accordance with EN 60529 norm)
- standard model in RAL 7035
- operates at temperatures between -40° C and 70° C
Roof exhaust units
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
(+32) (0)15 - 451 840
(+31) (0)348 - 495 172
- 09-08-2022PROFINET stepper motors from Ever Elettronica
- 15-02-2022Personnel changes Rotero Holland
- 25-01-2022MCE electric cylinders with motor and servo drive
- 16-12-2021Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 27-05-2021Rotero achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification
- 31-03-2021New from Magnet-Schultz: valves for hydrogen storage and fuel cell systems
- 24-02-2021Fandis: supply difficulties and price increases
- 03-02-2021Concens intelligent actuators for lifting applications
- 01-12-2020Available now: new DIS dynamic inclinometer
- 04-11-2020Spinea’s DriveSpin actuator range extended with DSF “flat” series
- 28-10-2020New to the Rotero range: Dings linear stepper motors
- 16-10-2020World’s smallest servo drive: the Everest XCR by Ingenia
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches