- Heating, ventilation, air
The DIS Sensors inclinometers measure inclinations along 1 or 2 axes and are based on robust MEMS technology. Theses sensors are used in situations in which accurate determination of positions and/or constant monitoring of the angle in relation to gravity is necessary. The angle in relation to a horizontal position is measured, with the imaginary line to the centre of the Earth serving as reference.
The modular design of the DIS Sensors inclination sensors enables simple adaptation of the sensors to specific requirements.
- bandwidth of 10 Hz (can be reduced further)
- parameters: ±10°; ±30°; ±90°; 0 to 360° (2 axes)
- 5 V/DC or 10 to 30 V/DC
- 0.5 to 4.5 V or 4 to 20 mA
- accurate to a maximum of 0.02°
We also supply various accessories for your sensor, to allow the inclination sensors to operate to an optimum. For more information on these accessories, you best contact our product specialist, Ger de Haas.
Inclinometers are used for various applications, such as: spirit level sensor to measure for the angle of inclination of a construction crane or forklift truck, agricultural machinary, shipping (measuring pitching and rolling), levelling platforms, monitoring of the angle of articulated dilators for concrete pumps and weighing applications (under an angle) etc.
On the DIS Sensors website you will find a product selector. With this tool you can easily find the correct inclinometer for your specific circumstances. Should you not be able to find a suitable sensor please contact us. Together with you we can try and find a sensor and/or have one developed that satisfies your particular requirements and demands.
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
Call: (+32) (0)15 - 451 840
Call: (+31) (0)348 - 495 174
- 24-03-2020Update COVID-19 Italian suppliers
- 17-03-2020Corona measures at Rotero
- 10-03-2020Rotero appointed official and exclusive Benelux distributor for Movetec
- 03-03-2020Possibly longer delivery times due to coronavirus
- 11-12-2019Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 06-12-2019Kissling ES series 'E-STOP' emergency stop switches
- 28-05-2019Dependable electromagnetic actuators for demanding marine applications
- 23-04-2019Miniature shotbolt smallest ever from Magnet Schultz
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
Relays & switches