- Cooling, heating
Q: Why choose electro-mechanical actuation?
It's precies, powerful and clean.
Installation Savings for the OEM
- Electro-mechanical components cost less than comparable hydraulic component from a fullsystem perspective.
- An electro-mechanical actuator is easier and quicker to install than multiple hydraulic components.
- System tuning of electro-mechanical systems is quicker and more predictable than configuring hydraulic systems.
Maintenance Savings for the End-User
- Fewer overall components to maintain.
- No hydraulic fluid replacement.
- No leaks to repair.
- Only scheduled bearing lubrication, and periodic inspection of motor/drive cables, as opposed to more complex regular maintenance of hydraulics.
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 06-12-2018Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
- 25-04-2018Sercos module for MAC and ServoStep motors from JVL
- 05-03-2018ES kill switch series for security applications
- 20-02-2018QR40EMN shaftless rotary encoder
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Cooling, heating & ventilating
Relays & switches