- Cooling, heating
We supply various accessories for switch panels. On this page you will find a clear overview on where these accessories are located within a switch panel.
Fan with adjustable brackets for a better air distribution inside enclosures.
- can be supplied with normally open, normally closed and switch contact
- suitable for assembly on 3 types of DIN-rail
- accuracy to 3 kelvin
- to 10 A
- suitable for 12-60 V/DC and 110-250 V/AC
Brochure Fandis thermostats
- suitable to control cabinet heating and a cabinet ventilator simultaneously
- can be supplied in 3 models: NO-NC, NO-NO and NC-NC
- suitable for assembly on DIN rails of 35 mm. x 7.5 mm, conforming to EN 50 022
- accuracy to 3 kelvin
- anti-condensation heating for electrical cabinets
- to 400 watt
- with terminal or cord connection
- 250 & 400 watt model fitted with integrated ventilator
Thermoelectric cooling units
These thermoelectric cooling units operate by means of a Peltier element, transferring heat from one side to the other. A Peltier element therefore always has a warm and a cold side. The units are static, maintenance free and contain no coolant.
Brochure Fandis cooling units
Wide range of cabinet lighting with traditional fluorescent tubes and led lights.Led-lamp
Energy efficient lamp with 40 in-built led lights. Due to its slim design this lamp is ideal for applications in restricted spaces.
The 5 watt lamp, with a voltage of 115/230 V AC or with multi-voltage, is supplied as standard with a screw fitting, but be fitted optionally with magnets and therefore easily used as a hand held light.
Brochure Fandis cabinet lighting
- IP20 (in accordance with EN 60529 norm)
- standard model in RAL 7035
- operates at temperatures between -40° C and 70° C
Pressure compensation elements
Long lifespan due to the maintenance free LED, vibration-proofing and lower energy consumption.
- elements are available in the colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and white (in accordance with EN 60073 norm)
- IP64 protection level in accordance with EN 60529 norm (if correctly assembled with cap and gaskets) - IP54 when acoustic element is added
- meets regulations: EN 60204-1/EN 60947.5.1/EN 60073/EN 60529/EN 60068-2-6/EN60068 - 2-27/EN ISO 7731/EN 981/IEC 536
- voltage: maximum 250 V
- protection against electric shock according to IEC 536 standard
- temperature: between -20° C en 50° C (for 12 heating - 40° C)
Brochure Fandis signal towers
Roof exhaust units
Do you wish to know more about these products or would you like to receive a quote? Please contact our product specialist by using the contact form.
During office hours we can also be reached by phone:
Call: (+32) (0)15 - 451 840
Call: (+31) (0)348 - 495 150
- 07-01-2019Rotero Belgium 30 years
- 06-12-2018Rotero will be closed during the holidays
- 19-11-2018Very accurate measurements with laser distance sensors from Dimetix
- 16-10-2018Locking unit G SC X from Magnet Schultz
- 13-08-2018Tempco heating solutions added to our website
- 07-08-2018PSD series of integrated 'direct drives'
- 19-07-2018MIS 232 Q JVL stepper motor
- 12-07-2018Creating ideal conditions in control boxes with Sensis
- 18-05-2018Rotero launches the JVL linear stepper motor
- 25-04-2018Sercos module for MAC and ServoStep motors from JVL
- 05-03-2018ES kill switch series for security applications
- 20-02-2018QR40EMN shaftless rotary encoder
Request a quote
Would you like to request a quote?
Cooling, heating & ventilating
Relays & switches